I didn’t take many pictures of the downstairs bathroom, as it is the same size and layout as the upstairs bath. Currently it is exclusively used by my daughter, the teenager. Once my son moves downstairs, they will share all the storage. And all the cleaning. I don’t plan on going in there for 8 years.
Likes: large space, good storage.
Dislikes: wall color, window treatment, glass doors on tub.
What she wants:
- Walls – paint Granite Gray, the same color as her bedroom. It will tie the two rooms together and be a good complement to the grayish countertop.
- Linen closet – purge and organize. She keeps everything!
- Curtain – I’ll make one if we can agree on fabric. Or I may get a nice honeycomb blind if I find one on sale. Since this room is on the lower level, it is colder in the winter and a honeycomb blind may help keep the room warm.
- Shower – replace the glass doors with a curved shower rod and curtain. We still haven’t agreed on style.
- Art – several ideas to keep the room fresh.
Next up? The family room.